Sunday 22 March 2015

Adeboye

Most Men Don’t Know They Are Not The Father Of Their 1st Child – Lagos DNA Expert,Oyinwola Oni

dna-620x300
Dr. Oyinwola Azeez Oni is one of Nigeria’s leading medical laboratory scientists.
He currently runs a popular medical laboratory called NAZO Medical Diagnostic Services in the Abule Egba area of Lagos, Off Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, alongside other related businesses like NAZ Health Support Services Ltd, AZO Diagnostica Ltd, and NAZO Engineering Services Ltd. A 1982 Hematology graduate of School of Medical Laboratory Science, University of Ife (now O.A.U.), he is a fellow of Medical Laboratory Scientist (1983) with a Doctorate Degree in Health Support Services Management from Columbus International University, Virgin Island, UK (1982).
He has worked at various medical laboratories – Private and Government, in Nigeria as a Scientist and was once a Lecturer in the school of Medical Laboratories, University of Ife (O.A.U.). He was once a member of the Lagos State Blood Transformation Committee (2005-2011), Chairman Lagos State Guild of Medical Laboratory Directors and Vice Chairman, South-West Guild of Medical Laboratory Directors.
So reliable is his medical lab that many reputable companies and embassies send their staff there to do medical test. Although they are good at doing all sorts of medical tests, many people go to them for blood tests and DNA testing. Because one out of 10 persons is in doubt as to who is the Father, therefore Paternity Testing is inevitable at any stage as this will surely bring Peace of mind and prevent future confusion, embarrassment and fear.
To be able to achieve this, Nazo Medical Diagnostic Services, Lagos – Nigeria is in partnership with DNA Diagnostics Center of UK, which is one of the most experienced and innovative DNA Testing Laboratories in the World. It is ISO – 17025 accredited and have a highly experienced team of Scientists. DNA Diagnostic Center has been testing DNA for over 50,000 DNA tests.
What is DNA testing? DNA testing is the most advanced, technique of establishing or disproving a biological relationship. DNA testing analyses DNA (deoxyribonucleic Acid) and accurately identifies relationship between people from their own unique and individual DNA. Each of us father and the remaining half from our mother allowing your DNA to be matched against other individuals to confirm if there is a biological relationship. Last week, Dr. Oyinwola Azeez Oni spent 3 hours with 2 City People Senior Staff, SEYE KEHINDE and WAHAB BASHIR who had gone to interview him on the many controversies surrounding Blood test and DNA testing in Nigeria.
Your hospital has a good reputation as a place where anyone who wants to do DNA can come to. What was the attraction you had for taking up doing DNA testing in your diagnostic centre?
How I got to take up doing DNA is an interesting story which all man should learn from. In most cases they do it abroad. But we do it here! The story of how I began to do DNA testing for other people started from me. And I want to give myself as example. I lost my wife about 6 years ago. About that time there was a lady I have known for long in Nigeria, but who now lives in the UK. I now said I will be in Germany on so, so, so date. Can you come and meet me. She said she will come. She came. In November, we were together for 4 days. She left. I left. I got back home, I lost my wife 4 weeks after that. Then, she became pregnant. She didn’t tell me. She waited for a year.After a year she said she just wanted me to know that what she did in Germany, she now has twins for me – a boy and a girl. I said now I can’t say anything I am bereaved. Give me time. How do you want my in-laws to react?

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :