Saturday 21 March 2015

Adeboye

Raunchy Photos Of Lil Wayne Girlfriend That Was Fcuked By Drake While He Was In Jail



Lil Wayne revealed in a new tell-all-book yet to be released that Drake slept with one of his girlfriends, model & video vixen, Tammy Torres, while he was in prison.
“I woke up feeling f*cked up about the f*cked up day that I had… finding out that she f*cked Drake was the absolute worst thing I could’ve ever found out. As a man, honestly, that sh*t hurt… and not because it was Drake, it could have been any man. It would’ve hurt the same. I didn’t come out of my cell for days after that.” Lil Wayne said

See photos of the girl below …













Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :