Monday 14 September 2015

Adeboye

Emmys 2015: Taraji P. Henson nominates African-American to “wins best actress award"


Rich Star Taraji P. Henson wants an African-American woman will win the value “; Best Actress homage to the 2015 Emmy Awards.

They predict it or value for How to get away with Murder. actress, Viola Davis The house will take the award

The actress tells Entertainment Weekly: value “Here we are in 2015, and we're always saying things like value for the first African-American and first woman.
‘I only pray to God and not even to win Viola. I hope I win. Just so we can pass it and we did not have to say in 2020 or 2030 or 3000, where for ‘First I mean, come on, really.

Although no African-American actresses Outstanding actress won in a drama series actress Isabel Sanford the comedy equivalent in 1981.

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :