Tuesday 15 September 2015

Adeboye

Kylie Jenner claims she has never gotten breast implants in shocking new video — Watch


Kylie Jenner is finally setting the record straight — she claims she has never gotten breast implants and this new video really looks like she’s telling the truth.

Kylie Jenner has not had a boob job, we repeat, Kylie claims she has never had breast augmentation surgery! Hold on, so you mean Kylie’s boobs went from an A cup to a D cup without surgery? How is that even possible? Well, the 18-year-old is revealing her unbelievable secret on her new website that launched Sept. 14 and you won’t believe how she got her boobs to literally grow!

“I don’t share this with a lot of people,” Kylie reveals. “Everyone thinks I’ve gotten a breast augmentation recently and I haven’t! I just use the bombshell [bra] by Victoria’s Secret. It’s life changing. I’ve gotten all my sisters on it and all my friends. If you ever want the look of bigger breasts that’s what I do!” Wow, it really does work. She goes on to say: “So this is the bombshell, clearly it’s 10 times bigger, no contouring, no nothing, this is it’s all padding, I think it’s great … girly … this is it, no breast implants, no surgery, no contouring, nothing it’s amazing!”


We totally agree, it is amazing! Kylie also posted a video not too long ago on her Snapchat which shows herself using duct tape to make her boobs appear larger: “To whoever thinks I have breast implants, there’s a whole lot of tape in here to hold these up.” She has also come under fire for her lip injections and she finally admitted to those after denying them for quite some time. “I have temporary lip fillers, it’s just an insecurity of mine and it’s what I wanted to do.” Khloe Kardashian also came to her sister’s defense: “Kylie decided to plump her lips, and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that. I think if you’ve done something tho, it is right to cop up to it. If you avoid a question, you’re gonna look like a liar.”

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :