Friday 11 September 2015

Adeboye

Rapper AKA denies romantic connection with Bonang Matheba


It is no longer news that South African rapper AKA parted ways with his baby mama DJ Zinhle a month after welcoming a child together.

The news now is that AKA has since romantic connects South African media girl, Bonang Matheba which is even rumored to be in a relationship with the Nigerian pop star Dbanj

After a recent outburst by his baby mama where its supposed to Bonang Matheba indeed dating her husband, AKA has only taken to Twitter to update any relationship with Bonang he says I focused on my career and daughter

See the tweets after cut...
As a result of DJ Zinhle is recent blog post, I feel the need for more clarity on the allegations contained therein, dash; AKA (akaworldwide) September 10, 2015

I’d rather it could have dealt with the loneliness. Break ups can be tough and emotional drain for everyone involved. dash; AKA (akaworldwide) September 10, 2015

I would like to add that I and Bonang Matheba has not been an item and never, dash; AKA (akaworldwide) September 10, 2015

My energy is focused on my career and my daughter at this time. dash; AKA (akaworldwide) September 10, 2015

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :