Monday 14 September 2015

Adeboye

So amazing! Kim, Khloe, Kylie and Kendall launch new interactive platforms


The Kardashians promised a huge announcement on Sept. 14 — and they delivered! Kim and Khloe Kardashian, along with Kendall and Kylie Jenner, all released brand new websites and apps with exclusive behind the scenes content for their fans…and it’s SO amazing!

This is so exciting! The Kardashian/Jenners are giving fans a closer look at their every day lives than ever before in the form of their new websites and apps, which were launched on Sept. 14. Kim Kardashian, 34, Khloe Kardashian, 32, Kylie Jenner, 18, and Kendall Jenner, 19, all released their new interactive platforms, and are ready to reveal even more about themselves than they already do!
The main purpose of the ladies’ sites is for fans to get the scoop on certain outfits and beauty looks they’ve worn. While some of the content is available on the websites themselves, most videos can only be viewed if you subscribe to each gal’s individual apps, which cost $3/month EACH.

But to give fans an idea of what they can expect, each reality star uploaded a public video, welcoming viewers to their new platforms. “Hey guys, it’s Kim. My new app is full of so many amazing new features I can’t wait for you to see,” the pregnant 34-year-old said in her clip. “There’s makeup tutorials with members of my glam team, exclusive behind the scenes videos, and never-before-seen photos of me, my friends and family. I’ll also be able to live stream and answer all your questions, and there’ll be lots of fun fashion and beauty content. I can’t wait to see you soon!”

In some of her first videos, Kim discussed her pregnancy, and even revealed how she’s been styling herself this time around. “Now I stick to what works: neutral colors and black,” she explained, admitting that she tried to copy big sis, Kourtney Kardashian’s, pregnancy looks and it was not the same. “And yes, long coats to cover my fat arms and ass! It’s such a trip how your body grows and changes, and at the end of the day, you have to wear what you are comfortable in and what you feel good in.” She also gave tips on how to get her 2-year-old daughter, North’s, best fashion looks! Love it.

Despite being only two years younger, Khloe is at a much different place in her life than Kim, so we can expect things to be a little different on her site and app. “Hi everybody, I wanted to say thank you so much for coming to my website,” she said in her welcome video. “This is something I’ve been really passionate about. I want you guys to take a day in my life. Fitness, lifestyle, beauty. I look forward to all you guys coming and checking it out with me every single day.”

On Khloe’s page, we get to see her kicking it at the gym with her trainer, Gunnar Peterson, while also learning how she glams it up after a tough day working out. Such a variety of content — and all equally exciting. We love it!

And while the whole family is always on the go, it’s Kendall who seems to be traveling the most, thanks to her modeling career — especially since it’s currently New York Fashion Week (what a perfect time for the launch)! “Hi guys, I’m so excited to welcome you guys to my new app. I hope you guys like it!” she welcomed fans. In her opening video, we can tell we’ll really get an idea of what goes on behind the scenes during high-profile fashion shows, while also getting a look at the 19-year-old’s more relaxed days at home. Yep, we even see her cleaning out her closet!

Finally, there’s Kylie, who fans seem most fascinated by these days. “Hey guys! The app is finally ready!” she gushed. “I have spent so much time trying to make this the dopest place for you guys to see makeup tutorials, show you guys my house, fashion, looks for less. It’s so much fun stuff and I keep thinking of more fun ideas and I just want to connect with you guys more. Here’s, just, a cool place to come and learn a little bit more about me.” Well, she pretty much covered it!

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :