Thursday 10 September 2015

Adeboye

Yvonne Jegede reveals the kind of husband she wants


Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegede, is a very beautiful woman and her beautiful physical assets is definitely something her tastes, from many people. . Her friends, however, said that they are not a snob and very down-to-earth, despite what many people think


Talk to Encomium recently, the actress has interesting details about what her ideal type of man should be.


She said, “I do not even know what it is not. But I think people at different ages have different perceptions of what an ideal man.

” He must be more intelligent than myself. I need someone I can learn from him. He should also be able to care for themselves. It is an ideal man for me. He should not be ugly, “she said.

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :