Wednesday 14 October 2015

Adeboye

Kylie Jenner says there's 'NO WAY' Kris Jenner would let her have plastic surgery as she slams troll


The star perfectly dismissed a rude comment from a live stream viewer who said she had more plastic "than a Barbie doll"

Kylie Jenner has handled a troll like an absolute pro after she was accused of having "more plastic ... than a Barbie doll".

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star was asked the rude question during a livestream on her new app, and instead of ignoring it she responded brilliantly and joked there was "no way" Kris Jenner would have let her go under the knife.

The inconsiderate 'fan' asked: "Why do you have more plastic in your body than a Barbie doll?"


Kylie replied: "Well, I haven't done anything except my lips but nobody seems to believe that, so...I don't really care.

"But, I did just turn 18, so it kind of surprises me when people think I've undergone so many surgeries when my mom wasn't even going to let me get my lips done.

"So, there's no way in hell she was going to let me get my boobs done, or my butt, or anything else. So, whatever."

Kylie - who has admitted filling her lips in the past - hinted she should even do a live show where her body is X-rayed to prove that she's not gone under the knife.

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :