Friday, 25 December 2015

Adeboye

Happy birthday to Handsome, dashing DGossip247 reader, Akinola Oriyomi aka Readme


What more would a lady want in a man if he's as handsome as DGossip247 reader Readme (pictured above), It's his birthday, guys so please let's give him the warmest wishes ever, He sent in the photos. His mail below:

Hello Funso aka DGossip247. I dey hail o. Today is my birthday. Wish myself a happy birthday. I am a friend and also an ardent reader of this blog but hardly comments. Attached is my pictures.

Happy birthday Akinola Oriyomi aka Readme, May God Almighty bless you abundantly as you enter another phase of life. Where others find difficult, you shall excel.


Readme, today is your birthday and DGossip247 wishes you a fun filled birthday...

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :