Sunday, 27 March 2016

Adeboye

Toke Makinwa Speaks On Her Failed Marriage


On the latest episode of her web show, Toke Makinwa talked about her failed marriage to Maje Ayida.

The OAP who used to share relationship advice with her fans said, “I won’t lie since my personal life suffered a public setback last year, talking about relationships left me feeling a type of way, kind of like I failed at mine so who am I to talk?”

Toke also revealed that she’s getting stronger and bold enough to share relationship advice.

“I am getting comfortable again in my own growth and I am learning as I go so we can all learn together,”

“We are the sum of our experiences so I am no longer ashamed, I have been given a platform and it’s my duty to share.”Toke added.

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :