Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Adeboye

‘United Need Leader’ - Vidic


Former Red Devils’ skipper, Nemanja Vidic believes Manchester United need an experienced defender to mentor youth players breaking into the first team.

United’s injury problems this season has seen Louis van Gaal handing debuts to teenage defenders Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, Timothy Fosu-Mensah, Joe Riley, Regan Poole and Donald Love.

“I think it’s more difficult for defenders, especially when you have three or four of them playing together in the same match in defence, I think you need someone who can lead these young boys,” Vidic told Manchester United’s official website.

“Manchester United always need to win trophies and when the club don’t, players have to accept some criticism and that can be hard for the younger ones to take. They need some experienced players to take that weight off their backs.”

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :