Saturday 9 July 2016

Adeboye

Stunning Adebola Slays In Pink As She Marks Birthday (Photos)


Bonny, charming, dashing, adorable Adebola is the First lady of DGossip247.com and she is plus one today. Dearies, let us all give her the nicest birthday wish ever.

From Adebola:

I want to thank God for giving me this beautiful day and another birthday to celebrate. It's my birthday today (July 9th) and am super excited to have made it this far. I thank God for my family, friends, my lovely DGossip247 fans and everyone who has been there for me all these years.

I wish every one God's blessings and love. He will guide us all and bless us abundantly. AMEN.

You are so special dear. On this special day, DGossip247 wishes you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and days to come! Your days will be long and fruitful on earth. It is not grade that distinguishes a man but grace; not labour but favour, not merit but mercy. That which distinguishes a man will rest upon you this day and forever. May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come.

One of the greatest things God gave us was the gift of your person; our lives have been truly blessed and exceedingly because of you. You are simply unique and amazing. We are happy for you as you witness yet another birthday. With great joy in our hearts, we wish you God’s abundant Blessings, anointing and breakthroughs both now and always. You will find millions of reasons to keep smiling. Keep smiling; it is the music of the heart. Happy, happy birthday dear.

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :