Tuesday 12 July 2016

Adeboye

Why I Chose Bayern Munich, Carlo Ancelotti Explains


Carlo Ancelotti after he was unveiled yesterday as Bayern Munich's new manager, has become the second Italian manager to coach the club. He signed a three-year deal to replace Pep Guardiola at the Allianz Arena.

He said: “I am the second Italian to take charge of the club after Giovanni Trapattoni – a legend. I hope that I also can leave a legacy here as he did.


“I really love my job and we will try to do our best. I know that Bayern have had a fantastic history in the Bundesliga. They have won a lot of titles in a row and have a fantastic history in the Champions League.

“We want to be competitive in all the competitions. A manager can control everything with the help of the club apart from the result unfortunately. If I could control the results I would be a magician, but I am only a manager.

“The Bundesliga is a really interesting championship to be in. With [Borussia] Dortmund and Wolfsburg, it is a competitive championship. What I like is the atmosphere that you can see every single time, at every match, in the stadium with no violence and this is a good image for football.”

He added: “A lot of people ask about the pressure. I have had the luck in my career to coach top, top teams – [AC] Milan, PSG, Chelsea, Juventus, Real Madrid.

“I know every top club wants to win, but honestly I don’t feel a lot of pressure because I am used to it.”

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :