Sunday 4 September 2016

Adeboye

Lil Wayne Claims He Has Done Will Rap


Lil Wayne has fans in a panic after the rapper seemingly retired and then changed his mind all within a few hours.

Weezy posted early Saturday morning on Twitter, saying, "I AM NOW DEFENSELESS AND mentally DEFEATED & I leave gracefully and thankful I luh my fanz but I'm dun." It's unclear what led to Wayne's message ... but he appeared to have a change of heart just hours after the post.

Wanye later said, "ain't lookin for sympathy, just serenity" and then assured his fans everything was fine by posting, "I'm good y'all don't trip."

It's no secret -- Wayne's had some serious issues with Birdman and Young Money -- so it's possible he contemplated retiring to void his deal.

One thing's for sure ... he's got hip hop fans on edge.

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :