Friday, 15 July 2016

Adeboye

4 Wives, Children Missing As Mob Demolish 70-Year-Old Man’s Houses


An angry mob has demolished four residential buildings belonging to Elder Martin Nweke Aja, a 70-year-old man in Ndiofia Ndiagu Umuta village of Ndufu Ikwo community in Ikwo Local Government Area of Ebonyi State.


Narrating his ordeal Friday, Aja alleged that the mob also destroyed some of his household property and farmlands.
Elder Aja appealed to relevant authorities to intervene in the matter stressing that since the incident occurred, his four wives and children were nowhere to be found.
“Some youths of my community invaded my houses and destroyed everything. As you see me, I am homeless; all my four residential houses have been demolished.
“I have not seen my four wives and children since they invaded my houses last week. I did not do anything to warrant this attack,” he lamented.

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :