Friday 1 July 2016

Adeboye

Happy New Month To Our Adorable Readers


I am so delighted to welcome you to the month of July, the first month in the second half of the year 2016. Am happy that you and I are still alive to witness this bright and beautiful day.

I was thinking of complaining over this or that thing that I need but yet to have in my life, my business, my career top the list of my unlimited want as a human, until I had a flash of some situations and circumstances. The thought of the people on hospital beds and are still praising God for being alive, the thought of those in the prison praying and hoping to be freed one day. I remembered some even have foods but can not eat, I stopped murmuring of not having enough shoes when I remembered some do not have legs.


The cold feeling of pity came over me when I remembered as sonorous as singer Keffi was, she could not even sing for her death to be averted. continue.....

These are things we have heard, said, been told, discussed even times without number. Yet, our myopic human reasoning wouldn't allow us see beyond things we don't have and not the ones in our possessions that others are hoping and crying for.

My dear reader of DGossip247's Blog, some have been knocked down but here you are standing strong, fit enough to run the race. If you think you aint doing well enough, have you thought of some who can't even do it at all? Shrug up your shoulder and say it is well and so it is.

From your dearest Funso Adekitan, I wish you a fulfilling month of July.. Happy New Month!

I want to hear from you, share your views and wishes for me in the comment box below.
Stay in touch with DGossip247 for more updates:
Twitter: @DGossip247

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :