Tuesday 11 August 2015

Adeboye

Kim Kardashian poses complete naked and revealing her growing baby bump on Instagram

 

Whoop, there it is! Kim Kardashian just slammed all of the haters and naysayers by posing completely naked and revealing her growing baby bump on Instagram.

Kim Kardashian, 34, is done with all of the haters who continue to claim that she’s “too skinny” to be pregnant, or that she’s wearing a “fake” bump. The expectant mom surprised her fans and haters alike when she took to Instagram and bared it all, including her precious baby bump. Just wait until you see this sexy photo!
Okay, it’s official: human beings everywhere can now stop speculating whether or not Kim is “faking” her pregnancy. After weeks and weeks of rumors and online hate, Kim put her naked foot down and started taking selfies. Just a few months into her second pregnancy, Kim stripped down to absolutely nothing and took an Instagram photo of herself completely nude.


In the photo, her thigh is covering her genitals, and she is cupping her breasts with her free arm to keep any nipples from showing. Kim’s baby bump is front and center, poking out from her abdomen and clearly very, very real. Plus, her butt looks amazing — and might even be bigger than her baby bump right now!

But, it was Kim’s caption that really laid the truth out there. She wrote, “First they say I’m too skinny so I have to be faking it…Now they say I’m too big so I have to be faking it…SMH! Some days I’m photographed before I eat & look smaller, some days I’ve just eaten & I look bigger. It’s all a part of the process.” Kim continued, addressing the rumors that she might have a secret surrogate by saying, “I think you all know me well enough to know I would document the process if I got a surrogate. Everyone’s body is different, every pregnancy is very different!”

“I’ve learned to love my body at every stage! I’m going to get even bigger & that’s beautiful too! I’m blessed to even be pregnant & even luckier to not have preeclampsia as far as I know, so I don’t have the swelling issue this time,” Kim’s rant continued. “They also say your body carries a boy different than a girl! Whatever the case may be I’m grateful to God for this miracle & no matter what rumors or comments you throw my way this time they truly don’t affect me!”

For good measure, she also tagged the photo “no filter,” “no photoshop,” and “good lighting.” Good for you, Kim! Shut those haters down!

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :