Sunday 28 February 2016

Adeboye

'I Can Help Her' - Tyga Defends 8-Year Gap With Kylie Jenner


Tyga defended the eight-year age gap he has with 18-year-old girlfriend Kylie Jenner while in San Francisco on Friday.He told 106 KMEL.
'Me being older than her, I've been through a lot more things so I can help her more with it,' 'Even though she's been more in tabloid media limelight than I have been. But I can see that because I know what type of person she is. I know what she deals with.''It's hard to talk about that because people are gonna bash. I didn’t understand it though because I'm like, "This person is a really good person,"'It's almost like, the devil keeps trying to tell me something to not follow god, just let god do what he gotta do. So, I don't really know how to speak on that because it's just something I have to deal with. A lot of things in life, you just gotta deal with it as it comes.'

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :