Sunday 28 February 2016

Adeboye

Madonna’s Trainer Slept With Her Boyfriend


The “La Isla Bonita” crooner, revealed in her recent tour that she fired her personal trainer for sleeping with her boyfriend.

Known for her bluntness, the 57 singer said “I just wanted to share this little story with you. Once I had a Filipino trainer, this beautiful, beautiful girl.

“She was gorgeous and very talented as a trainer, but, she f**ked my boyfriend.”

“So, I fired her. I just wanted to share that with you. In this case, it was not a happy ending.”

The singer’s Rebel Heart tour in the Philippines, has been described by a clergy as a “devil’s work”.

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :