Wednesday 9 March 2016

Adeboye

French Montana Talks Drake & Meek Mill Feud


In a recent interview with Larry King, French Montana talked about Drake and Meek Mill’s beef.

The CokeBoy rapper believes the duo don’t have ‘real problems’. According to French,

“I feel like with this situation, it’s different, but at the end of the day, I don’t feel like they have real problems. I feel like it’s just a sport. It’s a sport, so it’s like competition…Sometimes you spar with somebody. That’s what that is. Cause ain’t nobody get hurt. Nothing happens. So, I feel like it’s just part of the game. It brings excitement to the game.”

Drake and Meek Mill are yet to squash their beef. Meek Mill dissed the Young Money rapper on ‘War Pain’ while Drake dissed Meek on ‘Summer Sixteen’.

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :