Tuesday 8 March 2016

Adeboye

I Don’t Like Collecting Fake Currency, Says Faker


A suspected currency faker, Mr. Johnson Abea, has said that he would feel bad if somebody bought anything from him with fake naira notes. Abea, who hails from Ezeagu, Ishielu in Ebonyi State, was among the over 30 suspected criminals paraded by the Enugu State Police Command yesterday for various crimes.

He told journalists that dealing in fake currency was not his forte but that he was doing it for a while.Abea stunned journalists when he denied knowing the person who always supplies him fake currency notes. He said: “I don’t know the person that supplies me the fake currency. He comes to my shed and gives me the money.”

Abea said he was selling wine at the Relief Market, Onitsha, Anambra State. According to him, he engages in trafficking in fake currency as part time. The suspect was said to have served a prison term for the same offence.

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :