Wednesday 9 March 2016

Adeboye

LeBron James Thanks Kendrick Lamar For ‘Untitled Unmastered’


LeBron James who urged TDE CEO, Anthony ‘Top Dawg’ Tiffith to release ‘Untitled Unmastered’ album took to social media to show love to Kendrick Lamar and the whole TDE crew.

The NBA regular season is about a month away from the completion and the champ said he’s feeling inspired and motivated as the playoffs near.

“Exciting times here for myself and for our team,” James says. “For me, just locking in even more. I’ve got an opportunity to listen to some music the last few days. And obviously a good friend of mine, Kendrick, blessed me with that album that just dropped. So I can lock in with that, use that as motivation going forward. So shoutout Kendrick, Top Dawg, everybody over there at TDE making that great music.”

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :