Wednesday 9 March 2016

Adeboye

Tyga Calls Tupac Shakur ‘Dad’, Shares Letter From His Real Father


Tyga took to Twitter to inform his fans that late Tupac Shakur is like a ‘Dad’ to him.

The rapper also shared a letter he received from a man he thought was his father who’s presently serving a life sentence.

“Pac taught me a lot more than my own father. Inspired me, Motivated Me, Listened without ever being there.” the rapper tweeted.

The letter from the rapper’s real dad reads, “This level three shit allows me to work on my case and clearly think,” one screenshot read. “So as I share with you my remembrance of this twenty five year incarceration you better know I’ve always thought of You praying that one day I would locate you and your mom. Give my grandson a hugg and kiss for me. Stay up, stay focused and stay being you… Fuc tha rest. Always Pops”

Read his rants below.





Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :