Sunday 11 September 2016

Adeboye

No Matter What They Write, I Just Couldn't Stop - Kanye West Gives The Middle Finger To Critics Of His Yeezy Fashion Show


Kanye West has slammed critics of his Yeezy season 4 show by giving them the middle finger.According to the Associated Press, while performing to a packed crowd including his wife at the Harper's Bazaar NYFW party, he said

At the beginning of this performance I tried my best to not try. No, I tried to listen to all the reports and shit and I tried my best to stop trying,But I just couldn't do it! I couldn't stop! No matter what they write, I just couldn't stop!"He then ended his speech with the middle finger.

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :