Saturday 31 October 2015

Adeboye

Amy Schumer gets real about her dating life: "My vag!na remains vacant"


So I guess that means she's single?

​Blonde bombshell Amy Schumer received the Charlie Chaplin Brittania Award for Excellence in Comedy at the BAFTA Britannia Awards last night, and of course, she had some funny things to say about dating and fucking because she's a comedian and that's what they do.

Us Magazine reports that when reporters asked Amy if she's got a man, she responded, "No. My vagina remains vacant."

Cost of admission? "At least five dollars," she said.

Later, onstage, she joked about the movie, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory,in sexually explicit terms, as one does.

"Watching the movie inspired my boyfriend at the time to take a trip up my chocolate river," she said, "You guys don't have anal over the pond?"

Ba dum bump!

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :