Wednesday 9 March 2016

Adeboye

I Have No Aim To Be A Senator In 2019 - Ajimobi’s Wife


The wife of the Oyo State Governor, Mrs. Florence Ajimobi, has debunked rumours that she will contest for a senatorial seat in 2019.

Mrs. Ajimobi made the denial at the International Women’s Day celebration with the theme:” Planet 50-50 by 2030: Step it up for gender equality” organised by the Ministry of Women Affairs and Community Development.

She said: 
“I am not aiming to be a senator in 2019 because my husband has been a senator and now he is governor. After his tenure I want to enjoy him.
“Senator Adeola Sunmonu is in the Senate and we are proud of her. In 2019, any woman aiming to become a senator will be supported by me.
“Women have excelled in all known fields of human endeavour and have broken their way into spheres that were hitherto reserved for men.
“This goes to show that the only difference between men and women today is physical and this was brilliantly designed by the creator for mutual pleasure and procreation.”

Previous
Next Post
Adeboye

About Adeboye -

I am a trained journalist, reporter, social media expert, and blogger in Nigeria

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :